Dc Metro Area Dubs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Go down

new member Empty new member

Post  quattro wagon Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:39 pm

I am a day away from getting an Audi A4 1.8T. I have been shopping for awhile; that's how I came across the ad for this forum on Craig's list.
The 1.8T is no stranger to the VW afficienados, so I hope to be able to contribute and benefit from this forum.
My first car was a '62 Beetle, so I've experienced some VW ownership.
I am a driving instructor for several organizations, including Trackdaze, which was once the R32 Club. If you want to get your car on track, I can help make it happen.
I also race, primarily w. the SCCA. Sometimes NASA.
I'm having trouble uploading a photo of my driveway. Got to find room for the Audi. Here's one of my race car:
new member Th_sp409

Last edited by quattro wagon on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add a picture)
quattro wagon
quattro wagon

Rides! : Looking for an Audi: got a 2500 HD Silverado, '07 Vette, '96 Viper, '98 Firebird. My first car was a

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Welcome!

Post  Admin Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:36 am

quattro wagon wrote:I am a day away from getting an Audi A4 1.8T. I have been shopping for awhile; that's how I came across the ad for this forum on Craig's list.
The 1.8T is no stranger to the VW afficienados, so I hope to be able to contribute and benefit from this forum.
My first car was a '62 Beetle, so I've experienced some VW ownership.
I am a driving instructor for several organizations, including Trackdaze, which was once the R32 Club. If you want to get your car on track, I can help make it happen.
I also race, primarily w. the SCCA. Sometimes NASA.
I'm having trouble uploading a photo of my driveway. Got to find room for the Audi. Here's a link to one of my race cars: [url=RLB_9296.jpg photo - Raymond Bradlau photos at pbase.com]firebird[/url]

Welcome quattro wagon,

Thanks for joining! you will love the 1.8t motor I find it very fun. of course its not the most powerful but with some effort it can be decent! welcome to the board. Your links dont appear to be working. let me know if you need some help just pm me and I will try!

Admin
Admin

https://metrodubs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum